Key Metrics: Fourth Quarter
- Revenue increased by 32% year-over-year to Rs 8,531 million.
- Gross profit increased by 38% year-over-year to Rs 2,434 million. Gross margin at 28.5%, improved by 126 basis points year-over-year.
- EBITDA increased by 37% year-over-year to Rs 1,841 million. EBITDA at 21.6 %, improved by 91 basis points year-over-year.
- Profit after tax increased by 37% year-over-year to Rs 1,406 million.
- Earnings per share increased by 37% to Rs 10.36.
- Free cash flow at Rs 444 million and Cash & Cash Equivalents at Rs 9,222 million.
Key Metrics: Full Year 21-22
- Revenue increased by 37% year-over-year to Rs 32,060 million.
- Gross profit increased by 57% year-over-year to Rs 9,080 million. Gross margin at 28.3% and improved by 365 basis points year-over-year.
- EBITDA increased by 62% year-over-year to Rs 7,001 million. EBITDA at 21.8% and improved by 333 basis points year-over-year.
- Profit after tax increased by 51% year-over-year to Rs 5,393 million.
- Earnings per share increased by 57% to Rs 39.77.
- Free cash flow at Rs 4,248 million.
Uday Reddy, Founder Chairman & CEO, Tanla Platforms Limited said, “Tanla continues its outstanding track record of growth with revenues going up 6X in the last six years. FY22 was a year of financial and business milestones, and we are entering FY23 with strong momentum.”
Significant events during the quarter:
- Vodafone Idea (Vi) is live on Wisely Network to enhance performance for the entire international messaging traffic from 29 April 2022.
- Tanla and Truecaller entered into an exclusive partnership to deliver a distinctive digital experience for business messaging powered by Wisely.
- Trubloq, our blockchain platform has contributed to 44% decrease in the complaints against registered telemarketers since go-live.
- Dividend of Rs 2 per share (200% of face value of Rs 1 per share) has been recommended by the board subject to shareholders approval.
- Tanla was awarded the prestigious MEFFYS award at MWC 2022, Barcelona, in the Enterprise Communication category for its pathbreaking Wisely platform.
- Tanla was awarded at the Global HR Excellence 2022 for successfully Managing Health at Work and Transitioning to Virtual Workplace.
- Tanla has been included in the Nifty Alpha Digital 50 index.
Invitation to the conference:
Tanla will host a conference call and live webcast to discuss the financial results on 02 May, 2022 at 4.30 PM IST.
Conference call details:
Interested parties may listen to the call by dialing +91 22 6280 1141 / +91 22 7115 8042, or if outside India, by dialing toll-free number United Kingdom 08081011573, United States 18667462133, Hong Kong 800964448, and Singapore 8001012045. The live audio webcast link will be available on the Tanla website.