Leaders are recognized for their ability to deliver immediate benefit and ability to meet future client requirements relative to their peers. Key assessment criteria include breadth and depth of offerings, delivery capabilities, outcomes achieved for clients, and future offerings leveraging technology. NelsonHall’s report cited WNS for the following:
- Long-standing clientele that trusts WNS with high-profile, dynamic, open block business
- Experience in serving multi-line carriers across a range of product types
- Scale in servicing pensions clients, including specialty niche functions
- Flexible, package-agnostic approach to technology leveraging client legacy systems, WNS-proprietary technology and third-party products
- Integrated automation, analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions
- Well-established, large actuarial practice with demonstrated 10-year track record
“WNS’ recognition by NelsonHall validates that our domain-led, technology-enabled, innovative solutions are delivering valuable business outcomes for our insurance clients. We will continue to co-create digital-led solutions to help our clients transform their business models and improve their competitive positioning,” said Keshav R. Murugesh, Group CEO, WNS.
John Willmott, NelsonHall CEO, said “WNS is regarded as a true partner by its life insurance clients – one that delivers and supports the development of their operations. Clients rate the company highly in terms of its ability to combine quality improvement and improved compliance with administrative cost reduction and value for money. In addition, WNS’ clients value the company’s high level of flexibility in enhancing their operational outcomes.”
WNS partners with global Life, Annuities and Pensions insurance clients, providing end-to-end solutions across the entire insurance value chain. WNS co-creates analytics-led innovative solutions to enhance the digital customer journey and enables outcome-focused transformation underpinned by Business Transformation-as-a-Service (BTaaS), RPA-as-a-service (RPaaS), Center of Excellence (CoE) delivery model and technology partnership ecosystem.